Saturday, July 12, 2014

Papaya Collage

Today I needed to make a hostess gift and decided to just do stamping and not do a lot of cutting and layering.  I think stamping took just as long but I like the fact that I used the basics of stamp, ink and paper. I do like putting colors together, maybe it's because I grew up with the Crayola box of 64 colors!  Besides color coordinating, I like being able to put together various images that fit the types of images the gift receiver likes.  I used the Papaya Collage, Dictionary, and Morning Meadow stamp sets.

Supplies I used:  Vanilla Cardstock; Ink- Lucky Limeade (leaves), Pacific Coast & Gold (frames), Close to Cocoa and Baja Breeze (bird), Tangerine Tango (butterfly and Thank  You), Creamy Carmel (background Dictionary stamp) and Pink Passion (rose).


No comments: